Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: AG Hair DVD Reviews Needed ASAP!!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member DaisyDee's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2005
    Posts
    646
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Has anyone (or their daughter especially) watched the Hair DVD? How is it? My friend bought it for her daughter for Christmas, but I seem to remember a previous post with a few not-so-good reviews. So, she's not sure if she still wants to give it to her daughter for Christmas. Please help! Thanks a lot!

    ~Dee

  2. #2
    Inactive Member LindaL's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13th, 2003
    Posts
    367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't have it, but I remember folks here saying it is just "still pictures" of the how to do the hairstyle pages from the doll hair book, and that they weren't impressed.

    Linda

  3. #3
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    When I went to AGPNY on Saturday I believe they were playing it, but I wasn't too impressed with it. I noticed a lot of girls looking watching it though.

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 19, 2005 09:42 PM: Message edited by: AGfanatic ]</font>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Molly-Felicity's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2004
    Posts
    471
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My 10-year-old daughter has it and loves it. I think we often review products with an adult eye. Children tend to see things differently. I know that she likes it and likes the fact that there are stills so she can see exactly how to do the styles.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member lj01's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    198
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm an adult, I have it and I like it. I find it much easier to follow than the book, and I have some minor coordination problems with my hands because of a disability. (So, my hand co-ordination is probably that of an eight to ten year old. ) [img]wink.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 20, 2005 08:23 AM: Message edited by: LaceyJane ]</font>

  6. #6
    Inactive Member american_girls_4_us's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2005
    Posts
    81
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    My two daughters (4 & 7) love it and watch it over and over! They love the bonus features (the "music video").

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •